Focus on internet law & data protection law
Successful with hundreds of deletions on various portals
Our number one when reviews should be deleted
A reviewer gives a rating without ever being in contact with you (without being a customer). The burden of proof lies with the reviewer, who must prove that he was in contact with you.
The criticized assessment contains claims that cannot be proven, such as "The food was cold" or "I waited 60 minutes longer than agreed".
The third category of ratings that can be easily deleted contains defamation or defamation or insult such as, "Mr. XY is a complete idiot, or Mr. XY is the most inept craftsman I've ever seen."
One more thing. Should you be prepared to respond to the depleted assessment, to know that it is frequently recommended by lesser professional counselors, then please remove the answer again. This makes it easier to solve the rating.
We get approximately 90% of the ratings resolved within two to three weeks after admission. We need to have a single-use facility against the portal operator for the remaining 10%; which would last approximately 2-3 weeks.
As a rule, yes. Please share with us if you have occupational health insurance. Our manager then communicates with you and clarifies the predicted costs for you.
No. We do not need a power of attorney from you (for 95% of the cases), our lawyer will handle everything else without your intervention. You can sit back and wait for deletion.
Usually, both our lawyer and portal operator will inform you about the successful deletion.
Then our 100% “money-back guarantee” applies without ifs and buts.
The same person cannot rate you a second time with the same profile. If a new assessment is made with a fake profile, we recommend reporting it to the police. Due to the previous deletion, we know who is behind the evaluation.
That's right, but then you have a clean slate afterward. At Google, we can also have your entire account deleted and set it up again under the same company name and address. This is cheaper.
Negative reviews hurt, especially when it is not justified (e.g. not from an unsatisfied customer), and from a former employee or a competitor who simply wants to harm you. This damage does not only mean a loss of reputation but above all, a loss of sales, because who would buy from a badly rated company when the (better) alternative is just a click away?
Unfortunately, the scenario we mentioned has been increasing in occurrence in the UK over the past few months. Hardly anyone focuses solely on performing well and rather, focuses on increasing the damage to their competitor, who may perform better, or at least provide equal performance. So far, with negative reviews, the best and only alternative was to buy positive reviews in a ratio of 10 to 1. A negative rating requires ten positive 5-star ratings to get an overall average of 4.6 stars. Incidentally, this mathematical formula applies to all ratings, regardless of the platform. However, the disadvantage of this method is that the negative ratings can still be seen, even if the average is good, and any further negative evaluation will harm your efforts.
Thanks to a very successful beta phase, we can now offer a negative deletion service on various platforms thanks to our team of lawyers.
The task is very simple. You book the number of reviews to be deleted and write to us in the space provided for this purpose: the link to the platform and the name of the reviewer whose review you want to delete. Depending on the platform, the process takes between two and four weeks.
Our offer is that you only have to pay for your desired deletion only after success because almost all deletions commissioned by us, regardless of which platform led to success. We think this is super fair and frees you from any uncertainty when making your first purchase.
This is, of course, our preparation, including the choice of lawyers. We didn't want to leave anything to chance right from the start and carried out extensive tests beforehand to offer you the best and safest procedure.
Here it is. Now only you and your order are missing to make our team get to work. We look forward to your case and we would be even happier if we were able to help your company in this increasingly tough online battle for customers. By the way, in the unlikely event that we could not delete the requested rating, you will get your money back without any problems. It can't be fairer!